Friday, January 14, 2011


I have recieved numerous calls asking how to get the updated Implied Consent form. Captain Darrell Miller of the Tennessee Highway Patrol has provided the answer:

We have made provisions to provide TRICOR with the form. The form that TRICOR has does not contain the words, "Tennessee Highway Patrol" on it. It does however contain the words, "Tennessee Department of Safety" on it. County and municipal law enforcement agencies can order the form directly from TRICOR. They also have the option of personalizing the form to contain their agency name. If they desire to use the form, they should contact TRICOR at (615) 350-3100 ext. 3241 and place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment